by Kriston Capps
- Bronx Flavor, hosted by one Baron Ambrosia. ‘Nuff said.
- There’s a freeze-up coming for Internet wine sales in California, which could hamper Amazon’s efforts to enter the market.
- The beloved Beverly Hills farmers’ market is celebrating its 15th anniversary. How old is the farmers’ market in Dupont Circle? (How come no one punctuates “farmers’ market” with an apostrophe?)
- Notes from the grapevine canopy management symposium.
- The Chicago Tribune finds that Windy City farmers’ markets that call themselves green aren’t necessarily organic. Time for a farmers’ market ethics panel.
- I don’t see how it’s shameful to indulge in a little M:TG but it’s hott to be a “mixologist” in a “craft guild”.
- An artist’s rendering of the Fast Food Mafia.