by Kriston Capps
- The Mount Pleasant farmers’ market passes the Washington Post‘s Southern hospitality test.
- A history of tea at UCLA’s Fowler Museum.
- The Chicago Tribune suggests kids should have some input into what goes into their school lunches. Some consumer research says kids will choose fruit and vegetables.
- Tom Sietsema slams Barton Seaver’s new Blue Ridge restaurant in Glover Park. Thirteen varieties of root beer?
- New Yorkers are swapping Bordeaux for Argentine malbec, but
Craft beer is recession proof. (Get it?)