by Kriston Capps
- Hmm, why aren’t I eating bluefish, the “pork shoulder of seafood”?
- I’m avoiding the Facebook game Restaurant City like it was the swine flu. I know—it’s a Facebook application, how tempting can it be? It sounds a lot like Sim Restaurant, and I love those games.
- The Frightening Fast Food Flickr group. Most of the pictures aren’t so gross, but this KFC mystery-meat capture might put you off eating for a while.
- San Francisco is representing the United States in its inaugural visit to the World Culinary Contest. USA! USA! Or at least SF!
- Fast-food chains make up nearly 60 percent of restaurants in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. And fast food expansion in DFW is slowing less slowly than the national average.
- Green shoots at Spam HQ.
- Jay-Z poppin’ bottles.